Congressional Capacity and Reform Proposals
- James Wallner, Historical Development of the Senate’s Amendment Process
- James Wallner, A Beginner’s Guide to the Senate’s Rules
- Russell W. Mills and Nicole Kalaf-Hughes, Exit Earmarks, Enter Lettermarks
- Lee Drutman, Can Our Political Institutions Handle Our Political Divisions?
- Lee Drutman, Political Dynamism: A New Approach to Making Government Work Again
- Kevin R. Kosar, Lee Drutman, Paul Glastris, Yuval Levin, Jonathan Rauch, and Molly Reynolds, Restoring Congress as the First Branch
- Kevin R. Kosar and Adam Chan, A Case for Stronger Congressional Committees
- Kevin R. Kosar, How to Strengthen Congress
- Anthony J. Madonna and Kevin R. Kosar, Could the Senate Manage an Open-Amendment Process?
- Tevi Troy, Reclaiming the Congressional Hearing
- Tevi Troy, Fixing the Confirmation Process
Studies of Congressional Operations
Letters, Testimony and Other Materials