Every chair was filled at the American Political Science Association panel discussing congressional capacity.
The papers delivered were:
- Anthony Madonna and Ian Ostrander, "A Congress of Cannibals: The Evolution of Professional Staff in Congress;"
- Lee Drutman, Alexander C. Furnas, and Brian Gunia, "Explaining High Congressional Staff Turnover;"
- Timothy M. LaPira and Herschel F. Thomas, "Congressional Analytic Capacity, Party Polarization, and the Political Economy of Revolving Door Lobbying;"
- Jonathan Lewallen, Sean M. Theriault, and Bryan D. Jones, "The Issue Dynamics of Congressional Dysfunction;" and
- Scott Adler and Stefani Rene Langehennig, "Tracking Statutory Reauthorizations: A New Metric for Legislative Productivity."